- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan and work as per the sales strategy and achieve targets as given by the manager.
- The candidate should have experience in channel sales handling dealers, distributors for selling different products
- The candidate should be responsible for new dealer development & dealer empanelment.
- He would be generating leads, following up for payments, identifying business opportunities and analyzing sales options.
- He should also develop and maintain relationship with customers, providing technical support to them
- Sales Cycle Management - Managing the entire sales cycle of prospecting, enquiry generation, quotation, sales follow-up, negotiation, order collection, execution, and payment collection etc.
- He should deliver required inputs to the existing team of the organization and with the help of this collaborative mindset should maintain optimal work environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be ready to travel across the assigned district / s. Should have sound geographical knowledge / understanding.
- Candidate must have a two-wheeler
- Should have a flair for sales and convincing ability.
- Fluency in local language, having good marketing skills and pleasing personality
- Leadership ability to manage a team and deliver reports to the higher Management
Sales Strategy/Business Development/Prospecting/Sales Executive Activities/Target Achievement/Business Opportunity/New Dealer Development/Dealer Empanelment/Channel Sales/TMT/Dealer Network Development/Distribution/Sales Support/Team Reporting
Iron and Steel (TMT) / Cement / Paint / Ply / Pipes
Senior Sales Executive
As per industry standards
West Bengal / Bihar / UP