- Understanding and evaluate local requirements of the market.
- Overall controls all the Branding requirements / activities and speed up the execution of the same.
- Conduct on the ground audit to ensure quality of all Branding jobs.
- Identify opportunities locally for CSR and other related activities to help the brand make inroads in the mind space of the local people e.g., temple, market, school etc.
- Developing local vendors.
- Coordinate with H.O on regular basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Man-Management Skills, Multitasking, and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience in ATL and BTL activities.
- Having experience in working in Districts markets.
Minimum of 3 years.
District Branding Officer
Advertisement and Branding
Graduate with knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
As per industry norms
Multiple Districts of West Bengal and Bihar.