- Person will be responsible for managing a team of BDEs from one large district or multiple districts.
- Monitoring day to day performance of team members.
- Participating in major mason and engineer and customer meets. Liaison with government departments.
- Work in coordination with Area Sales Managers of respective areas.
- The person needs to be familiar with and can perform all levels of tasks such as troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Sufficient years of experience and must have worked on different construction projects.
- Regional experience will be given significant preference.
- Knowledge of Civil & Structural design and construction best practices.
- Understanding of overall construction engineering disciplines
- Civil & Structural Value Engineering
- IT tools and systems supporting Civil & Structural design and construction project management
Iron and Steel
Area Technical Officer
Civil and Structural Engineering
B.Tech, BE Civil or Structural Engineering (full time)
As per industry standards
West Bengal, Bihar