- Ensuring timely collection of payments and developing plan to achieve monthly targets.
- Should be confident enough to handle channel sales & distributor / dealer / sub dealer sales activities.
- Establishing strategic alliances / tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners like dealers and distributors keeping terms clearly defined, resulting in deeper market penetration.
- As the Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the performance of a team of sales staff, keeping their sales numbers on track, and finding opportunities for business growth from every cluster.
- Plan to maximize opportunities to generate sales activity with existing/potential business partners.
- Analyzing latest marketing trends, tracking competitors' activities & providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning sales & marketing strategies
- Update of product, and knowledge of channel partners by organizing dealer meet, mason meet and engineer’s meet
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate must have two-wheeler with prior experience in dealership/channel sales management
- Candidate should have minimum 8-10 years of work experience with min 4-5 years of experience in similar profile.
- Should have excellent relations with trade and channel partners including Local Retailers, Dealer Network and Distributors.
- The person should have leadership ability, be a good team player, fluent in Bengali/ Hindi/ local language of the assigned area.
- Excellent in MS Office – Excel & MIS
- Flexible and trainable. Adaptable to changes, proactive and positive.
8 -10 years
Area Sales Management/ Channel Sales/ Distributor Sales/ Distribution/Relationship Building/ Team Management/ Dealer Management/Network Expansion
Iron and Steel (TMT) / Cement
Area Sales Manager
Graduation (minimum), MBA- Marketing will be added advantage
As per Industry standards