- Monitoring the overall plant Logistics- operations and facilitating primary/secondary deliveries (from factory basis-across Pan-India); also enhancing the operational efficiency by eliminating obsolescence and achieving cost reduction through vendor development, curbing rework & rejection, materials management, and inventory control.
- Guiding team to determine workforce supply/demand gap through gap analysis and identify, analyze, and act on continuous improvement opportunities for workforce planning process.
- Planning and analyzing the material requirements for retail supply chain across Pan-India.
- Monitoring the daily high volume of loading and unloading of powered industrial lift trucks.
- Ensuring First in First Out (FIFO) for all products with efficient storage of materials and spare parts according to the quality measures (ISO compliance) and procedures.
- Leading entire end-to-end warehouse operations: managing company’s warehouse ensuring all items were collected from the goods clearance location, received at the warehouse, managed, stored, and preserved properly.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Engaged / working in primary logistic related companies.
- Exposure in bulk commodity handling.
- Thorough in SAP & ERP. Excellent communication skill and understanding of MIS.
- Manages a volume of 100 / 150 trucks a day.
- Has the requisite personality to manage a team and communicate with the Board on a regular basis.
- Exposure in transporter management and rate / route finalization & negotiation.
- Analytical bent of mind and cost consciousness.
Minimum of 10 years.
Manager (Full Time)
Graduate with MBA preferred.
Conversant with MS Office. Knowledge of MS Excel
As per industry norms