- The person will have to meet local masons regularly to check with the current market requirements, visit the sub-dealers to manage the network, enrich the existing channel partners with important information and support.
- Collection of Orders and Receipts from the Dealers, overcoming outstanding payments and bad debtors, reporting to the management on time.
- Order taking & achieving the target, ready to travel and drive the sales.
- Responsible for distribution and sales of the category of products in the designated market.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding the presence of our products, performance of it and the type of walk-in customers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have knowledge of TMT Bars, cement, and related items
- Should have minimum 4-5 years of experience into Sales and Business Development with considerable exposure to relevant channel partners
- The person should have in-depth knowledge of the particular territory assigned
- Flexible for extensive travel, should understand our products and explain the dealers about our products, Discounts, Rates and schemes on time, and motivate the dealers to work with our products
Sales, Executive/TMT, Bar/Dealers, Network/Channel, Sales/Mason,
Visit/Customer, Handling/Dealer, Management/Distribution,
4 - 5 years
Iron and Steel (TMT) / Cement / Paint / Ply / Pipes
As per industry standards
West Bengal / Patna / UP